Y5soedQdgmUj0v_FJtE4tx4KV9s The Coupon Butterfly: Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

I've been brainstorming for quite some time about making a blog where smart, savvy people just like myself can come to find the latest and greatest promotions, discounts, samples and freebies. There are tons of items that are given away on a daily basis by manufacturers, companies, independent business owners and bloggers. Many people are unaware of the many discounts to be had, this is where I come in.

As a home-maker who recently quit her full-time job to care for her ailing husband, I have learned how to be frugal and stretch a dollar as far as it can go. This knowledge is mostly attributed to the many blogs and websites I have come across while traveling down the road to becoming a savvy consumer. I would like to now share this knowledge with people who are in a similar situation to mine, I would also like to use this blog as a meeting place where all of us can come together to help each other along this journey.

No comments: