Y5soedQdgmUj0v_FJtE4tx4KV9s The Coupon Butterfly: Review of The Bryton Pick Floss

Monday, October 3, 2011

Review of The Bryton Pick Floss



I was recently given the opportunity to review a product called the Bryton Pick.  This specially designed floss pick gives you a clean smile after every meal. This reusable pick allows you to floss quickly and easily, anywhere, and anytime for up to 30 days.    






The Bryton Pick is suitable for everyone, even if you are wearing braces.  Trust me, as a girl that had braces not too long ago flossing is extremely important while you are wearing them.  Food can easily get stuck in between your teeth causing you discomfort and pain.  The floss tip fits easily around brace wires and brackets.


You can easily store you pick in any wallet, purse, or pocket.  Here is an example of the places you can use your floss pick:  


1) In a restaurant
2) At home
3) In the car
4) At the office
5) School
6) Movie Theater
7) While traveling






After using the pick I must say that I was pleasantly surprised.  Normally after I floss my teeth my gums tend to bleed.  This did not happen while using the Bryton Pick.  The handle of the pick is also curved so I was able to easily reach my back teeth as well.  After flossing my teeth felt clean and refreshed. 


If you are interested in finding out more information about this amazing product, please visit 
http://www.brytonpick.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: