Y5soedQdgmUj0v_FJtE4tx4KV9s The Coupon Butterfly: Review of Party Beans

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Review of Party Beans






My husband and I are planning on renewing our vows in February.  Since we got married at City Hall it has always bothered us that we never said our I Do's in a church.  We decided to celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary by doing so with a small group of close family and friends.

Once all of the wedding plans were set it was time to find some exciting and inexpensive party favors.  That's how I discovered Party Beans  At Party Beans, you can create personalized favors at an inexpensive price. The best part is that they come filled with your favorite flavor jelly beans, m&m's or mints. Here are some of the best features of their site.

  • starting at just $1.99
  • no minimums
  • ships next day
  • KOSHER (OU) certified
  • Upload photos, add text

    I figured that I would play around with a few different designs, fonts, and tins, so I could get an idea of what they look like when they're personalized.  I decided to make two for my hubby.  He is a huge superhero fan so I made a round one inspired by Captain America's shield and personalized it with "Captain Robert" The  tin was then filled with his two favorite jelly bean flavors, cream soda & root beer.



    The second one I choose to use a square tin and upload one of his favorite photos of the Justice League & Avengers.  I personalized that tin with white writing that said "For My Superhero" and filled it with cherry jelly beans..  

    For the third tin I picked a larger round one.  I decided that this would be the size I would use as my wedding favors.  I uploaded a photo of my honey and I on our first date at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Times Square.  I then put the date below it and on either side wrote "True Love" in dark purple writing.  I choose to fill it with cherry and lime jelly beans, my two favorite flavors.

    Last, but definitely not least, I uploaded a photo of my favorite Disney character Tinkerbell and personalized it with my name just below it. Once again I filled it with my two favorite flavors, lime and cherry. 



    I waited patiently for them to arrive in the mail.  They could have been delivered overnight for a small additional fee, but I wasn't in a hurry so I waited 3 days for them to arrive.  I can't tell you my excitement when my hubby brought up the mail that day.  He had no idea what I had created for him and I was so excited to see the look on his face when I presented them to him.  I had originally planned to slip them in his Christmas stocking but decided instead that I would give them to him right away.  After all, they are so affordable that I will probably be ordering more for holiday gifts anyway.

    I highly suggest using Partybeans.com for your party/holiday needs.  The site is so easy to use, the cost of the product is so worth it to.  I will definitely be placing another order with Party Beans for my wedding favors.


    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

    No comments: