Y5soedQdgmUj0v_FJtE4tx4KV9s The Coupon Butterfly: Skillet Bacon Jam Review

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Skillet Bacon Jam Review




Recently I was given the opportunity to review Skillet Bacon Jam.  For those of you who aren't familiar with the product, here is an explanation from the company below:

what is skillet bacon jam?

we make this bacon spread condiment called bacon jam..you say what?.. that’s right, we use niman ranch bacon and render it down along with onions, balsamic and other spices . It cooks for several hours until it is a perfect blend of smoky, tangy, savory and slightly sweet….basically spreadable bacony goodness!  USDA approved.

When you open the jar, you are immediately taken back by the delicious smokey bacon smell which is mixed with a bit of a sweet and tangy flavor.  I spread mine on a slice of toast, just to try it out and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed it.  I was skeptical at first to try a bacon flavored jam but I am now 100% certain that I will be purchasing this item again.

There are so many delicious uses for this item, the possibilities are really endless.  You can add it to a grilled cheese sandwich for that extra rich bacon flavor, substitute it for bacon on a BLT, add it to your favorite vinaigrette, or my personal favorite as a delicious topping for my favorite skillet chicken recipe.  

For more information about this product please visit www.skilletbaconjam.com and feel free to contact them at eat@skilletstreetfood.com for any email inquiries.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: